Deltalab presents a new range of kits for collecting and transporting microbiological
samples in liquid medium as well as a new line of enrichment media, endeavouring to
make microbiology departments and analysis laboratories’ jobs easier.
• Compatible with the new inoculation automation and sample streaking equipment.
• Compatible with molecular diagnostic techniques.
• Facilitates the collection, transport and subsequent treatment of microbiological
• Greater reliability for sample recovery: high capacity for the absorption and elution of
the sample from the polyester flocked swab, developed by Puritan Medical.
• Greater feasibility of the sample as it is totally suspended in the medium.
• Allows different homogeneous innocula to be obtained from the same sample.
• It adapts to any working protocol.
• Minimises any possible cross-contamination: less handling and maximum
• More comfort for the user: conical base which facilitates stirring and greater stability of
the tube with skirt base.
• More comfort for the patient, due to the softer swab covering.
• Standardises the receipt of samples at the microbiology labs.
• Facilitates manual streaking.
• Allows direct extension on the glass slide as the medium does not contain agar.
• Ensures proper sample transport and storage both at room temperatures (20ºC - 25ºC)
and at refrigeration temperatures (4ºC - 8ºC).